NHT, NIS glitches solved by Tell Claudienne

Dear Claudienne:I have a National Housing Trust (NHT) problem and I have been a contributor for over 20 years.I applied for a refund of my contributions for 2012, but despite my getting updates from the National Water Commission eight months ago and giving them to the Compliance Department at the NHT head office in Kingston, they have still not updated my account for the six years that they told me are missing.